We are in a laundromat washing the poison oak from the kids clothes and sleeping bags.
We had a great time in Big Sur, lots of swimming in the Big Sur river and sunsets at some incredible beaches. The aquarium was fun today and we will be crossing the GG bridge once the laundry is dry. Samuel P Taylor for five nights. Hopefully there will be wifi somewhere. Until then here are some pics.





4 comments:
The laundomat,huh? I hope the poison oak did not cause anyone too much discomfort (scratch, scratch....). Thanks for the photos of a very pretty area. I love N. Cal.
We were at the Monterey Aquarium in January and loved it. If you had just headed up Forest Avenue from there for a couple of miles, you would have passed the apartment where Erik, Lee and I lived while Byron was in Viet Nam. Have fun in the S.F. area!
Hi Evan!
I will most DEFINITELY play soccer next year! I decided after last fall to keep playing. Can't wait to see pictures of the GG bridge! Thanks for the call--it was great to hear from you. My mom says to tell your mom hello!
Chan-man
Looks like a great time.
Willie and I were just there back in November for the Big Sur Half Marathon and we had a blast. The views while driving along the coast and hiking around Point Lobos were amazing. The aquarium was pretty great too but we were just too tired after the race to enjoy it. Sound like you guys are having fun...take care.
Uncle Lee
Post a Comment