Friday, July 25, 2008

Saguaro - Photos (Last Post!!!)

Whew,
well that was a lot of photos to edit and post, but I wanted to get them done and it will be nice to be able to come back in a couple of years and see what we did. What follow are all of the better photos taken along our trip, probably about 200 total. I hope you enjoy them. Thanks again for checking on our trip. I will start posting to the Myersfamilynews blog as soon as there is anything worth reporting. If you are not able to access this blog email me and I will put you on the invited list.
Erik



4 comments:

G'ma J said...

You have certainly been busy since getting home - I am so impressed with all of your photos, but here are my favorites in no particular order (among those posted the past couple of days):
1. All of your floral close-ups - gorgeous!
2. Evan, sitting on the beach at Sunset - Big Sur.
3. Ian in the field of ferns - Sequoia.
4. Michelle swimming - Big Sur (amazing shot with great reflections)
5. Rainbow - Sequoia
6. The round Saguaro "bud" - Saguaro Park
7. Erik & Michelle before Half-Dome
8. Driftwood, kelp floats and feathers - Bay Area
9. Blue and yellow jellies - Montana de Oro.
10. The boys in front of Checkerboard Mesa - Zion (We may have a slide of Lee and Erik that is similar).
11. Both pics of starfish - Montana de Oro.
It was hard to pick! Be sure to post some to PhotoSig. Reading along on your travel blog was a joy - we always felt that we knew where you were and that you were having such a great time.

Life at El Rancho De Los Gansos Voladores said...

Eric: I'm glad you and your family made it back home safe.

I know I said this before, but all of your pictures are just amazing.

I'm sure you and your family will always remember this great vacation.

Clara

Mr. Myers said...

Thanks Mom, those were great picks. Glad you enjoyed the blog, thanks for all your comments.

W'Mina Myers said...

The Girl and I just got back from 2great weeks with my family in Colorado and I'm just getting a chance to view your latest entries.

First of all, Welcome Home! and I'm glad you all made it back safely.

Also let me just say I think you had an absolutely memorable vacation and all your pictures could be in a Sierra Club calendar. I tried to pick my favorite pictures, but just couldn't -- they're all too great!

Thank you E&M for sharing this blog with us. It was great fun following you on this amazing road trip.

Hugs to everyone,
Me